We are a well-funded Series A startup on a mission to make e-commerce logistics more human-friendly and efficient withAI-powered robotics.
Founded by leading robotics researchers, we are growing our team of dynamic and compassionate tech enthusiasts to deploy human-centered robots at scale. Join us in helping people handle more throughout the supply chain!
We seek a Robotics Software Engineering Intern to work on robot application code, including testing infrastructure and manipulation policies. In this role, you will work closely with the Robotics Software Engineering team.You are a good fit if you have:
The internship includes benefits such as:
- Eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work
- Excitement about amplifying human potential with state-of-the-art robotics
- Proficiency in Python or C++
- Experience with object-oriented programmingFamiliarity with linear algebra, 3D geometry, spatial coordinate transformations, and robot kinematics
- A BS in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program (MS preferred)
- (BONUS) Past internship experience in software engineering.
- (BONUS) Familiarity working with hardware systems including robotics, autonomous vehicles, embedded systems, IoT, or other related fields.
- (BONUS) Experience working with controls, collision checking, path / motion planning, state estimation, or camera data.
- Access to a full gym at HQ
- Free parking on site at HQ
- Free lunches 3x per week
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply! Disclaimers
Ambi Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ambi Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Architectures
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Computer