Imagine One is now hiring a Penetration Tester Administrator. The Penetration Tester shall have expertise with the following requirements:
Essential Experience Requirements:
Experience in technical security roles. The amount of experience may vary, based on the specific role.
C4ISR systems experience
- Network penetration testing tools and techniques
- Computer networking, to include the internet protocol suite and IEEE 802.11 protocols
- Strong Linux/UNIX knowledge (including scripting: bash/perl/python/ruby) – Good working knowledge of C and C++
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with J2EE and SOA based designs
- Experience with software modeling/UML tools (e.g. DODAF) and UMLdiagrams
- Experience with Systems Integration and Complex system analysis
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to determine system requirements
- Experience developing work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Experience designing and implementing tests to verify proper system operation
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and technologies based on customer needs
- Experience with drafting technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to travel as necessary for role
Desired Experience Requirements:
- Web application penetration testing tools and techniques
- Social engineering tools and techniques
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics and 8 years of technical experience at the systems level in DoD projects; or
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics and 10 years of technical experience at the systems-level in DoD projects; or
- Extensive (12-plus years) experience in the Software Development of Ashore and/or Afloat C4I systems; or
- Extensive (12-plus years) Engineering experience in Ashore and/or Afloat C4I systems
- Any DoD IAT Level II certification; i.e.,:
- CompTIA Security+;
- SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
- CCNA Security;
- GSEC; and,
- Any Windows Server (2012, or 2016), Solaris (10 or 11), and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) certification
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance
Imagine One is an employee-owned company. We offer a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Perl (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Bash (Scripting Language)
C (Programming Language)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 12583207
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
A rapidly growing, 8(a), Woman-owned Business with four major offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and employees deployed worldwide.
Imagine One's mission is to enhance the capabilities of government agencies and private companies by utilizing the knowledge and skills of our experienced, professional staff. Above all, we understand the importance of using innovation and creativity to achieve the highest level in government, corporate, and individual goals.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd provides mission-critical program management, systems engineering, test & evaluation, CYBER engineering services, interactive training, information technology, and logistics services to Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Weapons Center (NSWC) Dahlgren, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWC AD), and the United States Coast Guard (USCG). Within these agencies, the company currently works prime contracts including NAVAIR PMA 201, PMA 273, PMA 275 V-22, PMA 299, SPAWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Systems, FMS programs, and Systems Engineering and Software Integration for (C4I) Systems Technical and Engineering Services for C4ISR; NAVSEA SEA 04, PMS 312, and Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) support; and U.S. Coast Guard CG-9 support.
Notable sub contract work includes professional support business to NAVSEA PMS IWS 1.0 and NAVAIR PMA 261; integration of C4ISR Systems into 2050 Category II and Category III Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles for Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM), and business/financial management and technical support to USN Training at The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS)/Aegis Training and Readiness Center (ATRC), NSWC Dahlgren.