Do you have an appreciation for wildlife, working outdoors, trapping, hunting, or fishing?
Does having control over your earnings and schedule sound appealing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, becoming a Wildlife Sales Consultant could be a great fit!
Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984.
The Wildlife Sales Consultant is responsible for increasing sales in their assigned area, providing outstanding customer service to new and existing accounts, as well as technical assistance to field personnel.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a Wildlife Sales Consultant
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of URL blocked - click to apply., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Wildlife Biologist, Wildlife Technician, Science, Customer Service, Construction, Repairs, Exclusion Services, Field Service, Field Technician, Estimation, Sales, Marketing, Rollins, Trutech Wildlife Service, Trutech Wildlife Removal, Critter Control, Pest Control, Animal Removal, Veterans, Veteran JobsExperience
- High School/GED or better
PreferredLicenses & Certifications
- Problem Solving Ability
- Directing Others
- Results Oriented
- Goal Achievement
- Customer Service
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description