To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stafford, VA 22554
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
C# .Net Developer (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Stafford, VA
Posted 5 days ago
ECS is seeking a C# .Net Developer to work in our Stafford, VA office.
ECS is looking for a Software Developer to support one of our Department of Defense customers. This position is based at the client site in Stafford, VA.
In this role, you will work with a supportive team of developers at all levels that collectively support the needs our DoD customers. We are a collaborative, learning environment looking for smart and curious people with a strong baseline of programming knowledge and at least seven years of experience developing within the .NET Framework, and ASP.NET WebForms/MVC.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred; years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- US Citizen and an active DoD Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of experience developing in C#
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL, including design of tables and indexes
- 1+ years' experience working with a modern SPA framework
- 2+ years' experience in ASP.NET WebForms/MVC/Web API
- Experience working on custom development software projects
- Demonstrated 3+ years of web application development with Microsoft Technologies
- Experience working with Relational Databases and SQL; experience in backend software design in SQL Server preferred
- Experience working with ORMs such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users, the team, and leadership
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience working with Aurelia or Durandal
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SRSS
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.