To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coronado, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Coronado, CA
Posted 1 month ago
USSOCOM's mission is to Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks. As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.Job Description
Process and manage change requests during normal business hours, ensuring that each meet customer expectations while in keeping with change management objectives. Responsible for change management governance and the activities that enable process discipline.
Change Managers require extensive experience with managing hardware and software configuration changes, Configuration Control Board (CCB) change requests, Certificates of Net worthiness (CoNs), and other change related activities. Change Managers are responsible for implementing change management processes and procedures, assessing change management needs, and implementing plans to guide the information technology (IT) organization to a mature change process. Change Managers ensure solutions and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled, yet efficient, manner. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.Typical Duties
- Conducting research on process improvement
- Ensuring software policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal change management policies, procedures and associated training plans
- Being knowledgeable about relevant applications, as well as the enterprise and its processes.
- Managing and providing guidance to junior members of the change management team
- Conducting Change Advisory Meetings
- Training change coordinators and approvers on existing change policies and procedures
- Assisting with the definition and documentation of new or adapted change processes and procedures
- Executing periodic testing of change processes to ensure compliance
- Ensuring change policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date
- Interacts with other process managers to ensure seamless delivery of services to the customer
- Participates in mitigating failed changes
- Directly supports the Change Management Process Owner
- Providing reports about change status and execution to the Change Management Process Owner
- Analyzing change processes to identify and correct gaps in performance and execution
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and making recommendations for standard change requests
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying equipment, boxes of supplies or files up to 50 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Servers, switches, routers and other computer equipment that supports the network environment.
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory.
- Work assignments dependent on requirements by the client. It is important to be able to work at least 8 hours a day for 5 days per week (Monday through Friday).
- You may be asked to continue performance during inclement weather or other conditions when others are not permitted to work
- You may be asked to continue performance in support of a war, contingency or exercises
- On-call and after hours support may be required.
- Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on clients standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
- The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.
Qualifications:Required Education: NoneRequired Experience:Years: 5Description: experience as a change manager in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Required Certification: Employment is contingent upon obtaining all required certifications within the timeframe specified in a waiver by the government (if applicable) and maintaining required certifications through the duration of the contract. Failure to obtain/maintain required certifications will result in disqualification for this position and could result in termination.
- ITIL RCV
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>