To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Mechanic – Yosemite - Transportation Maintenance
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Mechanic performs mechanic and maintenance work on the company fleet, including preventative maintenance and repairs on buses, vehicles, and other automotive equipment.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects on fleet as needed
- Repair and replace body component on buses and vehicles
- Changes oil, filters, lubricates chassis, and other preventative maintenance repairs as well as any other required inspections
- Perform annual DOT inspections per federal and Aramark guidelines
- Performs work on tires, batteries and support equipment
- Assist other technicians as needed
- May be required to make roadside repairs as required
- Keeping shop and equipment clean, safe and organized
- Understand environmental aspects and impacts of job and follow environmental guidelines as established in the company EMS
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- One to two years’ experience in automotive repairs
- Experience in preventative maintenance using tools and equipment and repairs
- Ability to reach and comprehend technical manuals
- Valid and current driver’s license required
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran