Full Stack Java DeveloperContract Los AngelesPay: $55/hr
We are looking for a Java Developer to work in Los Angeles in the Entertainment Industry. We need someone with 7+ years of developing multi-tier years of experience using Java EE, Anglar, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS. We are rebuilding our Health & Pension Plans web portal with multiple electronic communication channels to provide participants with 21st century self-service tools. Description:
Ideal Full Stack Java Developer with at least 7+ years of experience using Java EE, Angular, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and related technologies, preferably in Health care & Pension domain.(70% in Front-end and 30% in back-end experience)
• 7+ years of developing multi-tier enterprise level applications using Java EE and Spring technologies, preferably in B2C environments.
• 5+ years of developing web and enterprise applications using all layers of Java EE technology stack such as JDBC, EJB 3, JSF, and servlets.
• 5+ years developing applications following SOA architecture and RESTful web services using Java EE, Spring/Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and related technologies.
• Strong knowledge of newer concepts introduced in Java 6 and above.
• Testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Jasmine, and Karma.
• Source control, build tools and CI/CD processes involving SVN, Git, BitBucket, Maven, and Jenkins - targeting Tomcat, WebLogic and Apache.
• Working in fast-paced development teams following Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 3+ years of developing rich front-end solutions using component libraries such as PrimeFaces for JSF and/or Angular.
• Database programming using SQL targeting MySQL and Oracle databases.
• Ability to lead the process of converting user stories into technical tasks.
• Deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
• Ability to create UML diagrams and flowcharts using Visio or similar tools.
• Experience in health care domain is a major a plus.
• Mobile application development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field as well as equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience building Web applications
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com
Java Server Faces