The Renfrew Center of Boston, MA has an opportunity for a
Part-time Administrative Assistant
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 residential and non-residential sites throughout the country, The Renfrew Center has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Overall function of the front office to include answering phones, filing, scheduling patient appointments, and collecting pays and/or other necessary fees related to treatment.
- Daily utilization of AVATAR, Electronic Health Records system, for updating patient accounts and maintenance of medical records.
- Provide administrative and clerical support, such as maintaining departmental files including policies, reports, handbooks; generating reports; creating orientation schedules and ordering supplies.
- Send out notifications and announcements to staff and maintain internal listings
- Work on assigned projects and other duties as assigned.
Hours: Flexible Schedule, Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week,
Education Competencies and Credentials:
- High School diploma required with some business background preferred.
- Prior experience in a clinical setting an asset.
- Advanced customer service/support skills; ability to work well in a team environment; must have solid computer literacy in Word and Excel;
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Strong administrative/organizational abilities.
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electronic Medical Record