Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Restaurant General Manager to join our Forbes Recommended Park City hotel! This gorgeous property offers elevated comfort food inspired by mountain regions from around the world.
This luxurious boutique property has 150 rooms, 4,000 square feet of banquet space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This include a 3-meal restaurant, seasonal pool restaurant, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee the 3 food and beverage outlets managing a team of 25.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional and driven leader with a passion to develop and inspire others, and a talent for building teams. At least 3 years of F&B management experience with a fine dining background is required.
For more information on this property, please visit:What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant General Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering the activities and services of a designated restaurant(s) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all aspects of restaurant operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Create and maintain customer database and partner with Sales and Marketing/Public Relations on marketing strategy
- Maximize efficiency technology system(s) (i.e. Open Table)
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue, including, but not limited to, creating new menus and cross-selling products and services hotel-wide
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback