Come join our team!
URL blocked - click to apply operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval's exchange network comprises approximately 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations. Through offices in 15 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and about 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide, a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.Property/Location
Meridian Financial Services: 1636 Hendersonville Rd, Suite 135, Asheville, NC 28803Diversity Commitment
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants. Job Description
Responsible for maximizing recovery on delinquent accounts while maintaining a
customer service oriented atmosphere in order to meet the goals of the department and the company.
- Generates revenue for the company by collecting on delinquent accounts.
- Provides customer service by responding to debtor disputes.
- Ensures that all accounts are worked in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that the company's goals for individual collectors and for the department are being met.
- Minimum of three years of collection experience preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of Federal and State collection laws.
- Must have acceptable scoring on a personality profile exam.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to set priorities and manage time.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail