Job Description (Day to Day Responsibilities):
- Operate in all stages of the product development cycle.
- Architect, design and develop real time embedded electronics solutions for high integrity and safety critical applications.
- Translate business needs and customer requirements into technical solutions.
- Define functional work splits and Interface Control Documents (ICDs) for major Mechanical, Hardware (HW), Software (SW) & FPGA components interfacing and coordinating with subject matter experts in each area.
- Perform requirements management, generation, and decomposition activities.
- Perform component level, system level, and platform level integration and verification activities.
- Perform system-level analyses, including:
- Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP / C) analyses
- Safety and Hazard Analyses
- Reliability Analysis (MTBF, MTBUR, etc.)
- Multi-Disciplinary technical base including development of and/or exposure to the areas of:
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Energy management
- Embedded Software in C or C++
- Embedded FPGA Development in Verilog or VHDL
- Experience in a Safety Critical or Functional Safety Real Time Embedded Electronics Industry such as:
- Aerospace, Military, Medical, Automotive, Industrial / Energy / Nuclear, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience with Safety Critical or Functional Safety industry standards such as:
- ARP-4754A, DO-254A, DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC 62304, IEC 62368, IEC 61508, ISO 26262
- Experience with Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) (e.g. SysML, UML)
- Experience with Control Law Development.
- Experience with Matlab & Simulink
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or another related technical field
- Knowledge of Flight & Engine Controls
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Vhsic Hardware Description Language (Vhdl)