DevOps Engineer Job Category: Engineering Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Continental US CACI seeks a talented DevOps Engineer to join our Advanced Solutions Group, within the National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector. We enable national security missions through creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions that provide decision advantage to our customers. CACI delivers industry leading Signals Intelligence exploitation and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) products that enable our nation's tactical warfighters to effectively utilize distributed grids of networked sensors, assets, and platforms to perform a variety of critical national security driven missions. We are seeking to grow our highly capable group with a talented, passionate individual who is excited about using and supporting state-of-the-art, user-centric technologies which profoundly impact the U.S. defense and intelligence communities. The successful candidate is an individual who is never satisfied with continuing with the status quo just because "it's the way things have always been done". Locations: Austin, TX What You'll Get to Do: As a DevOps Engineer with CACI, you will have the opportunity to foster a pattern of continuous improvement within our organization. Our DevOps engineers participate in the full lifecycle of software development, focused on the creation, quality, deployment and monitoring of software solutions. As a member of an agile development team, you will have the opportunity to support a variety of focus areas, such as: * Cloud infrastructure
* Distributed systems design
* Container Orchestration
* Test Driven Design and Automation
* Release management
* CI/CD pipeline automation
* Cross Domain Solutions
* Automated deployment and monitoring solutions In this role will facilitate cross team communications, establishing and promoting best practices to multiple teams. Remote work is supported, to the extent allowed by your active project. You'll Bring These Qualifications: * A working understanding of scripting languages (Python, bash) * Software development experience
* Strong background in Linux Administration (RedHat and CentOS).
* Active DoD Security Clearance These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * Bachelor's degree or equivalent a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
* Passion for automation and continual learning
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
* Experience managing CI/CD toolchains
* A working understanding of scripting languages (Python, bash).
* Experience with containers and container orchestration
* Experience with git, branching patterns and general version control best practices
* Experience with Linux system administration
* Active TS/SCI security clearance Desired Certifications: * AWS Associate Certifications
* Container Orchestration
* Security +
* A+ What We can Offer You: * We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Cent Os
- Configuration Management