Facility Administrative Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the administrative, facility, and coordination duties of the GO, as well as providing Global support to additional sites and site leaders. Candidates must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively assist with projects, maintenance, and facility related tasks, as well as communicate effectively to internal and external customers.
The ability to handle multiple tasks, with limited direction, a proactive and forward-thinking participant in the essential functions of the GO, will be key in this role.
- Provide comprehensive support of Global Team. Such as assisting with requirements around room scheduling, meeting requests, WIFI set up and any other necessary and required support.
- Provide overall Administrative support for the on-site and Cincinnati Site based Facility Management teams
- Assist with Sourcing and Financial administrative requirements, including Purchase Orders and Invoice processing.
- Process IT requests for the Facility Management team
- Assist with receiving and processing of work orders
- Run WO reports – provide status updates
- Coordinate maintenance related task to support local Engineering team
- Check work order status and follow-ups with customers
- Support Facilities Team with entering and/or closing out work orders
- Submit awards on behalf of the regional and on-site Facility teams
- Coordinate, develop, and deploy needed signage for local and regional teams
- Engage in the Asset Audit documentation process
- Provide support in updating required documentation for the GO (Asset audit, BCP, Licensing/Permits, Utilities, etc.)
- Actively participate in the monthly close out process (Accruals)
- Assist with hospitality initiatives and events
- Manage ordering of necessary supplies/uniforms for local and regional teams
- Participate as a Floor Ambassador
- Work assigned times at Facility Care Station
- Create name tags when requested for local and regional team members
- Employee Experience training – receive and develop skills to assist with Employee Experience Training
- Provide site tours to new hires and escort guests when necessary
- Support any additional and necessary efforts for both Global and Local Facility Team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite
- Comprehensive knowledge of PP, Pivot Tables, and the ability to analyze and understand data
- Enjoy and excel working on a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented to deliver results timely and with the highest quality.
- Empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client, the internal JLL team, and the account’s One Team while upholding safety standards.
- A passionate expert that embodies the JLL Human Experience culture of being an early adopter and turning problems into opportunities while having the flexibility to think outside of the box.
- A role model with uncompromising standards who works as a collaborative team player, communicates professionally and demonstrates accountability.
- Open to new and innovative ideas with a focus on continuous improvement and delighting the customer.
- At JLL you are expected to think “WE”. Everyone in the organization is part of the team!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Attention To Detail