Project Manager I
Summary: The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project. Job Responsibilities: Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities. Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients. May recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence. Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
* 2+ years of formal project management experience
* Previous experience in building and presenting project plans and business requirements to internal or external clients
* Ability to manage multiple projects toward effective solutions and according to budget and timelines
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
* Detailed understanding and experience with process documentation and improvement
* Strong prioritization, multitasking, problem-solving and organizational skills
* Working knowledge of project management
* Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Complex Problem Solving