Parts Counter Sales - Holman Toyota
The Parts Associate ascertains the type of part needed or assists the customer or mechanic in determining the correct part for the job at hand. The Parts Associate reads catalogs and/or computer listings to obtain replacement part stock number, determines availability of part, orders part if necessary, fills orders from stock, marks/logs and stores parts according to prearranged system, receives and fills telephone orders; may prepare customer bill or add parts to service order, etc.
- Identify part and part number.
- Compares invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received.
- Provide part to Technician/customer.
- Handle deliveries and returns to vendors.
- Store parts and/or return to stock as needed. This includes utilizing a stepladder to stock and pick parts from overhead shelves.
- Recommend parts to be ordered and complete orders.
- Attend/complete required training and department meetings
- Good customer contact and teamwork skills preferred.
- Must have experience in Parts Counter Sales.
- 5+ years experience preferred.
- Toyota and or CDK experience a plus.
- High School graduation or equivalent is required for all employees.
- Current valid driver’s license (not necessarily a CDL) is required for all employees.
The Holman Family Difference:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)