Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist in Milford, DE. Our Milford Clinic treats a wide range of diagnosis such as Sports Rehabilitation, Aquatic Therapy, Manual Therapy, Spine Rehabilitation and much more!
If you are licensed Physical Therapist looking for rewarding career in a setting that supports career growth, clinical excellence and teamwork, apply now!!!
* New Grads Welcomed - Mentorship Provided*
As a Physical Therapist, your typical day includes:
* Evaluating all patients referred for physical therapy
* Completing and submitting all required documentation via EMR
* Conferring with patients' most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeping them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications, and progress
* Maintaining a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Clinical advancement opportunities including New Grad Mentorship, OCS and SCS Residency, Dry Needling Certification, and more!
* $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus an online subscription to MedBridge Education with unlimited online CEUs
* Weekly eligibility to participate in the Clinic Bonus Incentive Plan
* Full Evidence in Motion access membership subscription
* Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO; 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
* Are a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy (preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy)
* Have experience in an outpatient setting
* Have state licensure or are eligible for state licensure
* Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
Click here to see the full job description.
- Customer Service
- Physical Therapy