To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
148 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2,200 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than three decades of consulting to public sector clients to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.Responsibilities
Conduct business analysis for the various business platform.
Prepare and present parts of written status reports for clients.
Complete analysis on large data sets.
Develop competency in enterprise IT system analysis and development.
Develop competency in federal and state policy, specifically federal funding requirements.
Assist with the implementation of major project phases or tasks.
Participate on proposal writing teams, including writing and coordinating submissions.
Assist with preparation of other written reports, major deliverables, and other materials for clients.
Collect and enter project related data.
Assist in the development and maintenance of project budgets and prepare client invoices.
Other responsibilities as necessary.
• This position will be located in our office in Boston, MA.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, research, presentation, time management, problem-solving, and written communication skills.
- A detail-oriented problem solving approach to business and technical issues
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change.
- Self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
- Enthusiasm for life-long learning and staying well-informed about current industry issues.
- A commitment to deliver exceptional client service.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to review IT systems and analyze policy and legislation.
- Ability to work in both a team situation and autonomously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft application, particular Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
- IIBA and or PMI certification a plus
- Ability to work overtime and travel to client sites (varies) required.
- At least a Bachelor's degree is required
- 1-2 plus years of relevant work experience in the fields of health care, government, or the consulting field.