To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - OneGuard
American Home Shield • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides administrative and staff support services to a manager in the organizational unit. Applies basic skills and procedures. May assist in budget preparation and control activities. Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc. May administer programs, projects and processes specific to the operating unit served. May serve as administrative liaison within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations. May orient new employees. Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Provides administrative and staff support services to a manager in the organizational unit
- Applies basic skills and procedures
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities
- Assists in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- May administer programs, projects and processes to the operating unit served
- May serve as administrative liaison within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations
- May orient new employees
- Duties and tasks are standardized
- High school diploma/GED required
- One to three (1-3) years of administrative experience required
- Experience and skill with Microsoft© Office application (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
- Personal time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft© Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable and adaptable to operate within a fast-paced work environment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.