Title: Education Quality Partner
Reports to: Education Quality Partner Lead
Every day we make choices - choices with our family, friends, and also our career. These choices often are small, but collectively over time shape the narrative of our lives. So imagine the possibilities if you made the choice in your professional life to join a community of passionate innovators with a desire to build an exciting legacy.
At FranklinCovey Education, we are pursuing a powerful vision - "What would it look like if every child had an opportunity to be a leader?" To accomplish this end, we are partnering with communities to implement the Leader in Me process and make leadership a part of every child's education experience.
To bring this vision to reality - we are fielding interest for an Education Quality Partner to be part of our team.
As part of the Education Practice, you will benefit from the following:
- Professional pursuits with a high level of intrinsic value
- A culture of empowerment, collaboration, continuous improvement, and innovation
- A dynamic first-year experience - inclusive of a senior mentor, live training, coaching, and tools - to ensure you reach your full potential.
- Opportunity in this role to build relationships with key community influencers - including Superintendents, Chamber of Commerce Executives, Principals, Business Leaders, and State Representatives.
- An existing client base and interested candidates for The Leader in Me
- Professional and personal development in areas such as leadership, productivity, execution, and relationship building - through access to FranklinCovey's first-class and globally renowned content.
- Home office to assist in a healthier work-life balance
- An attractive base salary with opportunities for variable growth
- A world-class team structure to support each other and the needs of your clients
- Independence to steward The Leader in Me schools already in the process
- An opportunity to share your ideas and experiences to forge new pathways within our Education Practice
- Full Health Benefits, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, and Expense Reimbursement
- 15 vacation days in your first year, and 20 days starting your second year.
- New professional relationships with other "Achievers with Heart"
Essential Job Functions
1.) Partnering with the team to maintain and nourish relationships with Leader in Me schools within the region. This encompasses quality assurance within Leader in Me schools, including the ability to lead consultative conversations with Educators and make recommendations and enhancements to their Leader in Me Process.
- High sales acumen
- Expert Relationship Management
- Ability to project manage, problem solve and present solutions to clients experiencing adversity
- A consultative and organizational approach to advancing Leader in Me process
2.) Exceed Growth performance standards of exceptional administrative support in collaboration with your Client Partner, leading to new LiM schools in the community. This position will support their POD by removing administrative barriers to ensure that field teammates are face to face with clients as often as possible. This includes Salesforce management, creating proposals, scheduling meetings, and client communication.
- Highly skilled and efficient in computer systems (Salesforce, Excel)
- Strong organization skillset
3.) Exceed performance standards of our "Winning Culture"
- Attendance, preparation, and engagement in team calls.
- Culture of Synergy: Setting realistic expectations, extending trust, and empowering others within the POD. This includes encouraging the extension of this to our clients, as connecting with one POD member is like connecting with any POD member.
- Participating in field experiences such as regional POD meetings, Symposium, centerline training, and leadership days each year.
- Act as a "Cultural Warrior" by taking ownership of our culture through the mindset of "if everybody had my attitude, what would our culture be?"
To become a member of our Education Practice Family, we are looking for ideals such as:
- A passion for leadership and a belief that every child should have an opportunity to lead
- Interdependent nature and genuine enjoyment of collaborations with others
- A problem solver to assist in navigating potential challenges
- Experience in accentuating the client experience
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please URL blocked - click to apply for additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at URL blocked - click to apply. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Complex Problem Solving
Coaching And Mentoring
Customer Relationship Management