To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Shuttle Bus Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting Shuttle Bus Driver opportunity available. Enterprise Holdings is the parent company for Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car. The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise and/or National Car Rental / Alamo Rent A Car shuttle bus between the airport facility and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.
Enterprise Holdings' three brands have consistently been ranked as the top three brands in overall customer satisfaction for several years. As a company, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, and are looking for professionals to join our team and continue to help enhance the standards of our brands!
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid drivers license and no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Previous driving experience in a similar vehicle (large shuttle van or bus) required
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
- Must have at least 1 year of previous customer service experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers
- Must be able to stand for longer periods of time to greet customers
- Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Thursday-Monday 2:30pm-11pm