To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Shuttle Bus Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting Shuttle Bus Driver opportunity available. Enterprise Holdings is the parent company for Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car. The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise and/or National Car Rental / Alamo Rent A Car shuttle bus between the airport facility and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.
Enterprise Holdings' three brands have consistently been ranked as the top three brands in overall customer satisfaction for several years. As a company, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, and are looking for professionals to join our team and continue to help enhance the standards of our brands!
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid drivers license and no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Previous driving experience in a similar vehicle (large shuttle van or bus) required
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
- Must have at least 1 year of previous customer service experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers
- Must be able to stand for longer periods of time to greet customers
- Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Must be available for all shifts including overnights