$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
If you have a passion for human resources and you're looking for an engaging, new opportunity, Robert Half has a great opportunity as a Human Resources Specialist. This role will involve performing a wide variety of HR duties, including assisting with sourcing new talent, posting open requisitions, recruiting, new hire orientation, updates to the employee handbook, and employee relations.
- Administer benefits and open enrollment programs
- Prepare and update employment records for new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Oversee the hiring process job postings, screening applicants' resumes, performing candidate background checks
- Manage new hire orientation and onboarding
- Assist with making updates to internal policies and procedures under the general guidance of the HR leadership team
- Schedule and perform candidate interviews
- Prior experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Must have fantastic interpersonal and communications skills
- Prior HR or recruiting experience
- May require a bachelor's degree in HR or a professional certification in human resources, business management, or a related field
- Knowledge of laws at the federal, state, and local level
- Proficient with office computer applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Should possess working knowledge of HR functions and procedures, including compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development, and managing employee relations
If you meet the experience expectations and have immediate availability we want to hear from you!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Specialist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Specialist for more information.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Information Systems