To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Software Engineer in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ). Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications
- Design and implement UI components in different frameworks
- Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations, incorporate security requirements into design, provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Research and prototype new technologies as appropriate
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on experience in AngularJS or React.js
- Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee
- Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java at the internet scale
- Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
- Experience with multiple database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Experience with open source frameworks e.g. Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process
- Experience in design/implementation in microservices
- Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with SVN/Bit Bucket Source Code management techniques/tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA)
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team
- Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery