• Engage with management to gain an understanding of underlying reasons for monthly, quarterly, and
annual financial results and historical trends.
• Develop and maintain financial models to support the strategic planning, budgeting, and forecast
• Perform analysis of business operations and financial results, providing insight into key business issues and
developing proposed solutions for management.
• Develop clear, concise, and insightful presentations summarizing the key elements of financial and
operating performance for senior management.
• Provide support to management through insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time
• Engage with operating management to prepare and prioritize capital expenditure authorization requests
including financial evaluation of alternatives and expected business benefits.
• Maintain knowledge base of industry, market, and micro/macro-economic conditions. Review and
summarize published competitor performance for relevant comparisons to company performance
• Exhibit effective interaction and relationship skills with all levels of management including accounting,
operations, general management, and senior leadership.
• Manage multiple projects and seamlessly move from one project to another.
• Provide analytical support on a wide range of projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Exhibit effective interaction and relationship skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Analytics, or related business field, required.
• Experience in business finance & analytics with advanced training and / or experience related to
development of financial models
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced training and / or experience with business intelligence/visualization tools such as Tableau,
Domo, or Power BI.
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or SAP a plus.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under time constraints with a large and diverse group of internal customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Can-do attitude and demonstrated experience in working within a team environment
Develop Financial Models, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Presentations, Presentations, Presentation Material, Financial Forecast, Financial Forecast, Forecasting, Forecasting & Modeling, Microsoft Excel, Excel Formulas, Hyperion Financial Reporting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis
- Capital Expenditure