Since 2005, MTC Medical has provided quality medical, dental and mental-health services to men and women in our care. MTC Medical provides over 14,000 men and women at 12 facilities with prompt, professional, quality
health and dental care. MTC’s certified doctors and high-level nurses provide excellent care and promote healthy lifestyles.
Although men and women reside at the Otero County Processing Facility for a short time, our employees strive to bring hope, encouragement, and support to each individual in our facility. Our clinical staff does that by providing quality treatment to those under our care.
MTC and the Otero County Processing Facility are seeking full-time Registered Nurses (RN) for our night shift in Chaparral, NM
In this role, you will:
- Attend sick call with the physicians to see patients
- Call the physician for medication and treatment orders and other emergencies.
- Operate pill call, administers medication
- Examine and assess patients with illnesses or injuries or patients who become ill or injured; confer with physician to refer patients to the emergency room as required by their condition and document in medical record or other forms as appropriate
Degree in nursing, current, valid nursing license for the state of New Mexico or compact state. Must possess current CPR certification. Must work within New Mexico state board of nursing scope of practice. Valid driver’s license in the state of New Mexico or Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management. Must pass a federal clearance with ICE.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
- Emergency Handling
- Medical Records
- Diseases And Disorders