To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS 66215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Pro Staff • Lenexa, KS
Posted 2 months ago
Our client in Lenexa, KS is currently looking for a qualified PART TIME administrative assistant! This is a temp to hire position for a qualified candidate that starts at $14-$16 an hour depending on experience. We are looking for a professional and career minded candidate who is eager and willing to learn. You must be open-minded and versatile when dealing with workload and managers. This is a first shift position: Monday - Wednesday 8:00am - 4:50pm.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with management and staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and projects assigned, felxible
- Ability to learn new software and procedural applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Following all aspects of the company’s policies and procedures
- High school diploma
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with corporate systems and technologies
- Willing to comply with background check and drug screen
Interested? Apply online or contact a recruiter at 913-338-3020!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.