New Rate Increase for Solo Owner Operators!
With Forward's commitment to the success and development of our fleet partners, Forward recently announced a +$.015 per mile increase on all loaded and empty miles for Independent Contractors! This will mark the 3rd rate increase announced in 2021 and the sixth in the last five years!
Forward Air has the most consistent Solo Owner Operator offerings in the industry. Owner Operators run from coast to coast (or on a national/regional dedicated if available) from Forward Air location to Forward Air location with our lightly loaded dry van trailers. We want our fleet partners to be as successful and profitable as possible. With our new destination pay, there is no doubt you will soon turn your truck into a revenue generating machine!
For a limited time, as we position ourselves to grow our fleet following several customer awards:
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus for Solo Owner Operators
- Includes after your first load to help offset transition costs.
- Entire bonus is paid out in the first year
Solo Owner Operator Compensation: Earn up to $1.85 / mile averaging $16,585 / month!
Expected Weekly Miles: Solos Average 2,800+ miles / week
- ALL miles paid, empty and loaded
- 99.9% drop & hook freight
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal
- Our Dedicated Driver Support Team has your back
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 6+ months experience
( Earning potential and per mile rate includes $0.02 on all miles for hazmat, $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer, $0.125 Destination Base Compensation and an average FSC rate of $0.375 )Apply online below or call one of the following numbers: LTL
- Company Drivers/Owner Operators TLS
Team Owner Operators Powerseat
- Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)