To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35233
- Jon Auterson
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
We are assisting a well-known organization here in Birmingham in their efforts to find an experienced Java Developer!!
The Developer will provide maintenance and enhancements on existing software products in addition to coding, testing and debugging new software. The individual in this role must have three or more years of development experience using Java 8, J2EE Framework, including Spring Framework, SOAP and REST Webservices, and SQL Database experience.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Developing enterprise level client-server applications for high-availability, high-volume, highly secure systems and strong understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Concepts
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Back-up other developers as needed, including reviewing code and assisting with multiple projects, software builds, release management and deployments
- Analyzes, designs, and constructs software solutions with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Analyzes current system for improvements with speed, performance, correcting technical problems, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Design and develop user experience, interaction design, and user interfaces using a variety of applications and development techniques.
- Collaborates and coordinates with functional designers and internal stakeholders to ensure that solutions are well designed, technically feasible and meet business needs.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a strong knowledge of programming languages, object-oriented design principles, platforms, and data structures.
- Experience analyzing customer needs, designing new systems and modifying existing systems.
- 3+ years of professional Java development and SOAP/REST/WebServices experience
- Experience with development themes and layout using AJAX, Spring MVC, Angular, etc.
- Experience with SQL Database technologies and ability ty to analyze/generate SQL queries
- Experience with Bitbucket, Bamboo, ATDD, Maven, Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, JIRA/Confluence, Tomcat, and WebSphere preferred.
- Experience with web infrastructure (Linux, Apache, Tomcat, IP networking, firewalls)
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies (any experience leading Sprint meetings, backlog management, and daily standups is a plus)