To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
450 Pleasant Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Catapult Learning • East Bridgewater, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supports specific department for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinates conference calls, meetings, and training
- Manages production of reports
- Creates and processes correspondences
- Processes and distributes incoming mail and faxes
- Creates charts and graphs
- Enters data into a database
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and meetings, and make travel arrangements (i.e. hotel, transportation etc.)
- Process purchase orders, check requests, invoices, and expense reports for the department.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least five years of administrative experience required.
- Strong organizational customer service and communication skills a must.
- Must have proven ability to type at least 55wpm, work well under pressure, take initiative, and work
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have strong attention to detail,and desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Need to be flexible, and meet deadlines.