Beacon Hill Financial is working with a prestigious law firm in downtown Washington, DC to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist! The Accounts Payable Specialist will be an integral member of the team and will have the opportunity to handle both front-end processing and back-end accounting!
- Process and review invoices.
- Provide accurate payment information to internal and external employees and vendors/suppliers.
- Perform research and analysis of invoices and vendor accounts.
- Assist with the month-end adjusting entries and reconciliations.
- Experience in the legal industry highly preferred.
- Experience with high volume processing required.
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable.
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)