O'Reilly is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Warehouse Department Supervisor! Our Warehouse Department Supervisors manage the day to day operations of their assigned areas in the warehouse. You will utilize your strong management and communication skills to help develop, train and mentor warehouse team members to ensure your team achieves department objectives and individual career goals.
What we offer:
- Full-Time, Part-Time positions
- Competitive wages with potential for raises every 6 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Opportunity for advancement and career development
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
What you will do:
- Manage the day to day operations of your assigned department in the warehouse
- Identify and anticipate problems, challenges and opportunities by analyzing daily data and management reports
- Deliver excellent customer service by building & maintaining relationships
- Influence change management and operational performance
What you will need:
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience in a distribution center
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Department Supervisor or type [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Department Supervisor in your browser.