If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. Perform various administrative and office support duties will be important to your success in this Administrative Assistant position. Don't hesitate to contact us if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. You might be right for this terrific Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a long-term temporary position in the Irvine, California area!
- Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Foundational knowledge in Resolve Customer Service
- Microsoft Office experience
- Well-founded grasp of data entry
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Administrative Office experience desired
- Deep understanding of order entry
- Customer service experience
If interested please forward your updated resume to Andrea.Gutierrez@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.