To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Customer Service Rep- 2326
Lkq Corporation • San Antonio, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate Call Center Customer Service Representatives to join our team at LKQ! As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answering inquiries, handling complaints, as well as troubleshooting issues.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answers calls and respond to emails.
- Handles customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides customers with product and service information.
- Enters new customer information into system.
- Updates existing customer information.
- Processes orders, forms and applications.
- identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource when necessary.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- Documents all call information per standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Produces call reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Automotive knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Must possess computer skills, as well as data entry and typing ability
- Problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be sitting for extended periods of time. The ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail, while providing excellent customer service is a must. Must also have the ability to work with a computer terminal and other commonly used office systems.