At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for providing technical expertise in support of performing engineering problem solving activities. Possesses a high degree of knowledge in functional discipline and its practical application.PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare nuclear safety analyses and engineering evaluations independently and support Configuration management programs.
- Perform engineering and technical tasks in support of nuclear plant operations.
- Assure all engineering products prepared are in accordance with applicable procedures, safety analyses, industry codes, and all regulatory requirements.
- Support engineering work functions.
- Participate in the implementation of effective processes and techniques at appropriate levels of detail and in compliance with established programs, policies and procedures.
- Performs intermediate and routine engineering technical tasks requiring broad engineering/technical experience.
- Works independently with broad supervisory review.
- Must be able to collect data from the field and incorporate the information and data into applicable databases and documents.
- Prepare engineering analysis under supervision for review by engineer.
- Has some latitude to make technical decisions within accountabilities.
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Science Engrg, Engineering Technology) and 2+ years of nuclear or related industry exp; OR
- 2-yr tech degree and 3+ years of nuclear or related industry exp; OR
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years applicable nuclear engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of engineering processes and systems required for the specific functional area
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]