To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3633 West Wendover Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27407
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Used Car Sales Manager at Crown CDJR Greensboro
Asbury Automotive Group • Greensboro, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Chrysler Dodge of Greensboro, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision centers is currently seeking a Used Car Sales Manager! We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Find Us On the Map:
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold daily, 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members to build relationships with and 8 million happy customers to provide customer service to! Asbury is one of the largest franchised auto retailers in the United States with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2017, and we are continuing to expand our workforce!Responsibilities and Qualifications
The primary role of the Used Car Sales Manager is to operationally manage and drive the success of the used car department through developing sales consultants, working with third party vendors and achieving monthly sales quotas.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing sales
- Help manage all aspects of the sales department and inventory lot
- Purchase vehicles for the inventory from auction and off-lease returns
- Work with lot attendants to ensure all vehicles are properly tagged and positioned
- Conduct trade appraisals and transport information into vehicle management system
- Desk deals, track revenue logs, and manage retail delivery reports
- Track record of staying within turn policy guidelines for inventory (45-60 days max)
- Experience and track record of partnering with wholesale vendors and wholesaling vehicles when appropriate
- Responsible for partnering with third party vendors and the service department to complete internal service work on used vehicles prior to entering lot inventory
- Prepare and administrator annual forecast and budget for new vehicle department
- Administer and monitor factory sponsored programs
- Assist and fill in for the New Car Sales Manager when needed
- Prior sales consultant and F&I manager experience required
- Prior car sales manager experience preferred
- 3-5 years of automotive experience required
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to handle a high volume of business with professionalism
- Experience and ability to handle conflict resolution
- Advanced computer skills with both Microsoft suite products and dealer management systems
- Build relationships with local and national vendors
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug screen)
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Dedicated health concierge service
- Virtual office visits through Teladoc if you elect medical coverage
- Specialty pharmacy and pain management programs included with elected medical coverage
- Promotional pricing for LASIK and PRK procedures if you elect vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2,600 for healthcare expenses and $5,000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Complimentary Basic Life Insurance
Long Term Incentives & Retirement
- 401 (K) company match plan available for full-time and part-time team members
- Performance bonuses
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life management services
Learning & Development
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Asbury employees
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- NADA executive development program
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training
- Management/leadership development
- Service Anniversary Milestone Program
- Company social events
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee referral program to earn additional income
- Return-to-Work Program for workers who are injured while on the job
- Safety training that is tied to your specific position, so you get the training most pertinent to your career
* Rewards may vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.