Leading Fire Alarm & Fire Suppression services company seeks experienced Fire Alarm Technician !!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $110,000A bit about us:
Our company has a proud history as a 100% veteran-owned and operated fire alarm company, with an emphasis on providing service as its only product. We started in the early 2000's as a low voltage service company specializing in fire alarm detection and monitoring systems. As customer relationships grew and the market needs became more apparent, the company leadership decided to specialize exclusively in fire alarm and fire suppression services.
By offering all of these services under one roof, we are able to stay current with the ever-evolving regulatory compliance codes, and not be distracted by topics conflicting within our core competencies. By continuously refining our processes, and making sure every representative of our organization is focused on our core values, we ensure the highest quality service and satisfaction ratings in the industry, while staying very cost competitive.Why join us?
Early on, our company's Leadership established a simple set of core values that guided their decision making and helped grow a company they are immensely proud of. These values include statements about service, communication, fairness, and effectiveness. To this day, our team applies them to situations in their professional and personal lives.
Our motto of Service Before Self is certainly not service without self. We believe in a work/life balanced approach providing effective solutions for our clients while maintaining the quality of life for our employees. When hiring new team members, we search high and low for individuals with exceptional attention to detail, team players with the ability to make smart, independent decisions, and a drive to always be better.
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Medical insurance for Employee + Family 100% employer-paid (No out-of-pocket contributions)
- Dental insurance 100% employer-paid
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid educational benefits
- Smartphone/ tablet/ laptop
Seeking a full-time (LEA & NICET Licensed) Fire Alarm Technician to join our team.
Qualified candidates MUST meet the following prerequisites:
- Oregon LEA electrical license (required)
- NICET fire alarm certification (minimum Level II)
- Must have at least 2+ years of professional fire alarm experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and be able to pass a background check
- Must live locally in the Greater Portland Metro Area
*** Bonus points if you have a WA 06 electrician's license
Job responsibilities include troubleshooting, inspecting, testing, installing, programming and writing work reports.
- Must be able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, working within ducts and crawl spaces above ceilings, building roof tops, etc.
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual and have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Must be a self-starter that can work with little or no supervision, possess strong organizational skills and a positive attitude.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Attention To Detail