To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Executive - Healthcare & Life Sciences
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 11 days ago
Location - Remote
This sales position for DXC Technology is responsible for acquiring new clients with an industry focus on Healthcare & Life Sciences clients. Job requires a results-driven Sales Executive that achieved IT and Advisory sales success in highly competitive markets. Extensive experience in developing Executive-level relationships and partnering with clients and stakeholders is required. Key attribute for being successful in this position is the ability to gain a high level of trust from both clients and internal team members. This is a quota carrying SALES position for DXC Technology offerings. The Client Executive develops relationships with clients to create synergy between client needs and effective business solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Penetrate new logo accounts in the Healthcare & Life Sciences vertical
- Supports overall responsibility for Client Relationship at the company's executive level. Plans, directs and manages sales and market activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology.
- Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio. Establishes and articulates innovations and growth opportunities for customers and the company. Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with potential new customers.
- Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account growth and client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations. Manages customer relationships. Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy. Communicates with cross-functional groups, and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
- Provides significant industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells higher level services to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace. Provides thought leadership and capitalizes on cumulative industry, product, and company-specific experiences. Captures best practices and advises and facilitates the management and movement of information.
- Focuses on account expansion and revenue generation. Involves sales support for penetration of specific deals. Advises on and executes business development strategies. May advise on proposal activities as assigned.
- Understanding of Digital Transformation in Healthcare & Life Sciences required
- Able to negotiate deals where DXC is not the low-cost provider
- In-depth customer knowledge
- Business/financial management expertise
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of industry or client relationship experience
- Proven sales and/or client relationship management experience preferred
- Experience working with past and present company business environment
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Experience working with management implications of varies forms of financial data
- Strong communication skills needed to interface with high-level customer representatives
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to understand and identify with client business and its corresponding business conditions
- Ability to translate understanding of client business and needs into company service offerings to improve client's business