Ledgent is currently seeking a Bilingual-Spanish, Staff Accountant. Our client is looking for an immediately available candidate to help them reach their business goals. The Staff Accountant will oversee payroll, accounting, and tax preparation/filing. This is a full time position and is based in the Orlando, Florida area.
Job Duties Include:
- Manual payroll processing
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Research tax issues
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly payroll tax returns
- File tax and journal entries
- Experience: 1 year or more in Staff Accountant role
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.