To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3200 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cook - Part-Time
RA Sushi • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for all grilled, broiled, fried and sautéed items prepared in the kitchen. Preparation and portioning of food items prior to cooking, such as tempura items, sauces, and grilled items. Other duties include plating and garnishing cooked items. Responsible for maintaining a sanitary kitchen workstation.Responsibilities
In accordance with RA Sushi's service and cooking procedures:
• Prepares or directs preparations of all recipes in compliance with portions sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures in the RA Kitchen Guide
and RA Employee Handbook.
• Prepares an extensive variety of cold and hot food items utilizing standardized recipes.
• Prepares specially requested items.
• Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food is preserved.
• Selects/utilizes knives, hand tools, utensils and equipment to portion, cut, slice, broil, roast, carve, skewer, garnish, maintain holding temperature, grill or otherwise
produce food on the kitchen line.
• Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards, observe proper food preparation and handling techniques as outlined in the RA
Kitchen Guide and RA Employee Handbook.
• Keeps Head Kitchen Chef informed of inventories.
• Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
• Brings to the attention of the Head Kitchen Chef any unsanitary equipment, storage/work areas and/or products.
• Communicates with Lead Line Cook to facilitate customer orders efficiently and within required ticket times.
• Follows all federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations outlined by the General Manager and the RA Employee Handbook.
• Keep work area neat, organized and clean at all times; clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
• Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor.Qualifications
Experience and Education:
• Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus.
• Bilingual preferred.
• A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age.