To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Manager - OptumCare Medical Group - Irvine, CA
UnitedHealth Group • Irvine, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing integrated multi - channel marketing campaigns to help drive patient volume for OptumCare Medical Group, in partnership with the national OptumCare team and local market leadership. Lead acquisition and retention campaigns as well as marketing initiatives to support business goals and objectives. This individual will analyze market research to drive strategy, work closely with network partners to support Medicare Advantage and HMO member growth. Define and execute budget and ensure that all marketing activities and materials comply with the CMS regulations and United Health Group standards.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Identifies solutions to non - standard requests and problems
- Solves moderately complex problems and / or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of marketing experience
- 5 years of experience in a deadline driven environment
- 5 years experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- 5 years experience in meeting or exceeding sales promotion / marketing targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience demonstrating organization skills
- Experience influencing and collaborating with others
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Healthcare experience
- Understanding of fee for service and managed care
- Medical Group Marketing experience
- Masters Degree
- Budgeting experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing, Irvine, CA, California