To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hollister, CA 95023
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loss Prevention Manager (Kmart 3748 Hollister, CA)
Kmart • Hollister, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The AP Manager is responsible for providing disciplined leadership. Including setting clear expectations, and holding the team (and self) accountable for results. This position executes company programs concerning shortage control, internal dishonesty, shoplifting detection and detention and safety. The LPM is accountable for managing the training, detection, investigation and successful resolution of all internal investigations within the assigned store. This positions owns the shrink and safety results for the store, and supports the Loss Prevention Five Play Strategy as well as the organization's cultural beliefs.
- Ensures all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters, including certification has been completed in the assigned store. Ensures accurate and timely completion of all case management procedures, coaches and delivers corrective action as necessary. Holds associates and management accountable for adherence to all laws and polices relating to the detection and resolution of external and internal theft.
- Conducts assessments and generates reporting and actions plans for Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control, and actively works with the store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
- Maintains current knowledge in the areas of safety, food safety (as applicable), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and environmental programs. Assesses needs, develop plans, involves appropriate partners, and ensures implementation and compliance in the assigned store.
- Conducts safety and food safety (as applicable) inspections on a regular basis, ensures timely and accurate root cause analysis, ensures reporting of results, and assists in the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Leads and embeds the Loss Prevention Five Play Strategy and develops Loss Prevention action plans, strategies, and projects using common tools, processes and language (Loss Prevention Portal, Loss Prevention Metrics, Shrink and Safety results).
- Collaborates with operations business partners to provide root cause analysis and feedback on results such as Point of Sale activity, refund management, inventory results, and other key performance indicators (KPI) to improve metrics and drive P&L efficiencies.
- Performs other duties as necessary based on Store and District results and needs.
- Associates Degree
- 3-4 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older
- Extensive Shortage Control Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Safety and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Requirements
- Strong understanding of retail unit physical security requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Store Operating processes
- Shoplifting detection and detention expert (Certified and lead trainer for store loss prevention team)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate will all levels of internal and external team members
- Strong ability to in conducting internal and external investigations including interviews
- Ability to analyze information, identify root causes, and develop and implement approved solutions in stressful situations"
- Microsoft Office computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must successfully complete the Sears Holdings Corporation (SHC) Wicklander-Zulawski interviewing and interrogation certification program when offered
- Prior supervisory experience
- Prior experience training employees