If you’ve ever wished you had a job that could actually make a difference in someone’s life, this is your chance to support a new way of thinking about care management. Company is pushing the industry forward – helping health plans, systems and employers move beyond traditional health coaching and consumer mobile apps. As a pioneer in digital therapeutics, we’re helping to simplify people’s healthcare experience, drive improved self-care and support consumer empowerment.
In your role as VP of Market Solutions, you’ll help to ensure that the important functions of Product, Marketing, Sales and Account Management are aligned in the positioning and go-to-market of our solutions across payer segments. And you will serve as a SME (subject matter expert) to help operationalize our solutions into our clients’ businesses to ensure success. Through your leadership and inspiration, Company can continue to break boundaries in product design, ensure value for clients through strategic delivery design and drive innovation in consumer experience forward as we help people to live healthier, happier lives.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for collaboration with leaders across functional areas at Company. This position does not carry a quota, but Company is adding this role to speed solutions to market as well as accelerate deals in the pipeline. Bonus will be tied to achieving sales targets.
Join a winner! In 2019, Company’s precision, real-time feedback solution was recognized asBest Personal Health App (MedTech Breakthrough Awards) and Best Established App (Digital Diabetes Congress). If you are passionate about driving the health care industry forward to better improve the lives of patients, members and employees, let’s talk!
- Lead the commercialization and productization of solutions to ensure that Clinical, Technology, Sales, Product, Marketing, Client Success and Customer Care functions are aligned and working together; prepare the Sales team with the information they need to effectively and accurately represent and position products and respond to client inquiries and opportunities accounting for the nuances of target buyer segments
- Collaborate with Clinical to bridge the gap from product development to market-ready commercialization
- Work with the Client Success team to articulate client needs and ensure their problems, needs and goals are solved with how the product is implemented, configured and/or operationalized; serve as SME on operationalizing solution
- Serve as liaison to Marketing to ensure readiness of marketing tools around new solutions
- Serve as a SME (in backup to our Chief Strategy Officer) on deep dive actuarial reviews of the IBM Watson Health financial model
- Understand and analyze direct consumer feedback, customer data, competitive research and industry trends to improve existing products and generate new product ideas by market segment (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Refine/recalibrate the product story to ensure benefits and value proposition are clearly communicated for a health plan audience
- Support revenue growth by translating clients’ needs into meaningful solutions that can be monetized
- Assist Sales with the preparation of meeting content and materials and present at client meetings in support of closing deals; serve as a product expert and solutions engineer, as appropriate
- Strategize and respond to RFPs as needed
- Support Company’s first advisory group comprised of customer leadership (future)
The immediate focus areas for this position include:
- Assist in commercializing new solutions for target markets by working through the differentiation, value/pricing approach and operational flow to accelerate sales opportunities in collaboration with VP, Clinical
- Provide strategic operational guidance for clients; serve as SME for operationalizing solutions in alignment with VP, Client Success
- Provide SME support for financial outcomes model
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in consumer digital products/services, engagement and sales/sales enablement; must have strong experience in solutioning and consultative sales offerings
- Proven success working cross-functionally, with the ability to positively influence decisions and actions
- Experience translating customer needs to new features, functionality and products in the payer markets (health plan, employer, systems)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze results, provide insights and make decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as keen listening and interpretation skills
- Experience presenting to executives in client settings
- A creative approach to projects and problems, with the ability to solve problems in real-time
- A proactive, independent self-starter approach, with enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Willingness to take risks
- A passion for Company’s mission
- B.A. or B.S. required; MBA preferred
New Product Development