You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Incentive Compensation Analyst will report directly to the Incentive Compensation Manager or Assistant Vice President of Incentive Compensation. Provide financial analysis, reporting, variance analysis and to other decision support services to division leaders.
• Manage analysis and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Accurately calculate incentive compensation for loan originators of the Retail Channel and ensure proper documentation is maintained.
• Participate in the development and delivery of incentive compensation plans to support sales, operations and servicing functions.
• Work independently with minimal direct supervision; exercise independent judgment to obtain results.
• Documentation and tracking of Sales Incentive Plans and Acknowledgments.
• Work significant and/or unique issues where analysis of data requires the evaluation of intangibles.
• May assist less experienced peers as a team lead.
• Manage business relationships and cultivate an environment of mutual trust and integrity – become the key incentive compensation representative for the assigned section of the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree required with emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• 2+ years of Finance experience in the mortgage industry preferred
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment under tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Familiarity with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, with strong emphasis on Excel.
• Prior experience in compensation environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Business Relationship Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI06-10440_3540408142
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.