To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union Grove, WI 53182
- Laura Holt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Custom Truck One Source • Union Grove, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Custom Truck One Source has an opening for Account Manager for parts and service sales with a background in heavy & light duty trucks and equipment. The Account Manager will be responsible for continuing relations with existing clients as well as establishing new relationships. They will also be responsible for increasing parts and service sales and accomplishing the sales goals set for them by the Regional Parts Manager.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of accounts and calling upon prospective customers to expand our customer base and solicit parts and service sales.
- Develop a customer base while concentrating on our key markets and proprietary parts within those markets for parts and service. (i.e. Terex, National, Elliott)
- Plan and organize a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Set-up and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating customer specific information.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; recommending changes in products by evaluating results & competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide information about Custom Truck One Source such as: New and Used Trucks, Services, and Rentals as well as promote new products and services available.
- Prepare quotations for customers, track and follow up on sales, process orders, and organize parts delivery and payments.
- Coordinate sales activities with the store location including order entry, price quotes, schedule, delivery, etc.
- Aggressively expand parts sales and service activity and meet and/or exceed sales, margin and profitability targets.
- Deliver parts when necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Professional and Technical knowledge of heavy & light duty trucks and equipment.
- Previous parts and service sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Setting priorities and adapting to changing work priorities.
- Must be self-sufficient and driven.
- Must be outgoing and sociable.
- Meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Strong attendance record.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Computers and Electronics — The applicant needs to be proficient on a computer and have the ability to learn new programs quickly. Must be able to use Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook). Must be able to work independently and create innovative solutions to problems with minimal direction from supervisors.
- Mathematical — Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
MENTAL/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The following are representative of the mental and physical requirements necessary for an applicant perform the essential functions of this role:
- Majority of work performed remotely or in an office.
- Vision – Ability to see things in close proximity whether through natural or corrected vision.
- Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Occasional lifting of 10-50 pounds.
- Ability to sit for at least 8 hours per day.
- Based on experience and performance.
- This is a full-time position with standard benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, vacation pay, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.