Industry - Healthcare
Position - Customer Service Representative
Location - Remote, Work from Home due to COVID-19
Working Hours - Sun-Sat, 7 AM - 9 PM (8 hours shift in between)
Duration - Over 3 months
Start date of the project - May/17/2021
*** Candidates must reside within 1 hour driving time from Nashville, Birmingham, and Houston ***
- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better.
- Answering benefit questions, claims questions, guiding on the appeals process, guiding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us.
- Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Must have 1 year of experience working as customer service/ call centre
- Must have phone skills
- Must have basic MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
Customer Service Representative,CSR,Customer Service,Inbound call,Outbound call,Call centre,MS Office,MS Word,MS Excel,MS Outlook,typing,40WPM,Call center,Medical terminology,medicaid,medicare,healthcare,insurance,benefits,pharmacy,pharma,claims,appeals,multitasking,Phone skills,
Time And Relative Dimension In Space (Tardis)