We are looking for a Custodial Associate to join a leading food and beverage company in Winchester, VA!
The janitorial associate will perform custodial work in a food production environment to ensure a safe and cleanly work environment.
• Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
•High School Diploma and/or GED
• Time Management
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries
Business Continuity Planning