To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4330 North Grandview Avenue
Odessa, TX 79762
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Related Management Company • Odessa, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
Your role with the company:
Related Management is seeking an on-site Leasing Consultant who will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day leasing functions, the renewal process and marketing/advertising programs for a 232 Units/2 Story residential property in Odessa, TX.
- Set leasing and marketing strategy for the property
- Tour apartments with prospects and adhere to thorough follow-up procedures
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Responsible to organize and carry out all retention activities
- Complete applications and lease/renewal documents
- Review vacancies, walk tour path and maintain model apartments
- Assist management with resident relations
- Implement policies and procedures
- Make and maintain relationships with industry partners and brokers
- Maintain daily and weekly leasing reports and monthly market surveys
- Analyze market and occupancy trends and shop the competition to identify changing market conditions
- Recommend and track marketing avenues, oversee marketing campaigns and monitor traffic results
- Responsible for updating the website and marketing sites
- Candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week including Saturday's. This individual will have Sunday off as well as one day during the week of their choice- either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Benefits and Features:
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work all weekends
- Proficient in managing an internal applicant database
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team of professionals
- Yardi or On-site experience helpful
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer