Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Payroll Garnishment Specialist..
The Payroll Garnishment Specialist I is responsible for processing garnishment related activities in an accurate and timely manner.Responsibilities
- Processes employee garnishments, including child support, tax levies, student loans, bankruptcies, creditor garnishments, and lump-sum payment orders for US payrolls
- Execute assigned Garnishment processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolve assigned Garnishment disbursement cases within SLA timeline
- Responds efficiently and effectively to all correspondence from field customers, employees, or 3rd party vendors via phone, email, and Case Management System
- Maintain garnishment documentation according to department standards
- Responsible for review and set-up of garnishment orders in the Oracle Payroll system, including preparation of orders and correspondence for scanning
- Write and review letters to address interrogatory responses
- Act as Point of Contact between garnishees, HR managers, agencies, courts, and any third-party providers
- Review Payroll register for accuracy of garnishment entry and withheld calculation
- Audit changes affecting payroll data
- Other duties as assigned by Payroll Manager
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple demands.
- Very strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Associates Degree preferred, High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 2 or more years of related Payroll experience at a company with 1,000 or more employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Payroll/HR system module
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.