The Finance - Tax Intern will support the needs of the Finance department.
- Assist in preparation and filing of tax returns and work papers
- Review state and federal compliance items
- Various tax related projects and analysis
- Tracking invoices and submitting payments
- Track and review Minnesota annual renewals
- Must be in the process of earning a Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Business related field; or earned a Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Business related field within the previous 12 months.
- Ability to accept delegated assignments, work with moderate independence
- Attention to detail
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
See job description
Attention To Detail