Lifetime Windows & Siding is the best choice for everything you need for your home building, renovation and remodeling project. For over 30 years we've provided individual care, premium products, and high-quality services to our customers in the Flower Mound, Texas market.
As part of our team you will contribute by introducing customers to our remodeling services.
As a Appointment Setter you will be expected to obtain and track consumer information. A very important part of this position is to create a positive experience for the customer by presenting our products in a cheerful and welcoming manner. This is a position with an hourly pay structure. This position will provide service to our Wichita and surrounding areas.
This position has an immediate start date and will remain open until filled.
You will be attending events weekly and talking to prospective customers about our product line.
Because you will be their first initial contact with the company, it's required that you have:
- Experience in lead generation at events
- Ability to sell in a cheerful and friendly matter, speak with others, actively listen and assess their needs. How can we help them??
- You will be calling and following up with leads you generated at the events. You need to be okay with calling people after 5pm during the week.
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- A "customer comes first" attitude; give them your full attention
- Must be available to work weekends and extended house per day or per week.
- Take down information correctly and quickly.
- Plan and coordinate events and educational activities from the conception, set-up to tear-down with the direction of the Marketing & Communications Director.
- Travel to and support onsite execution of key events, including show load-in and load out
- Data Entry of leads received from each event and these are added in timely manner
- Manage all the event photos and distribution with our internal/external team
What makes an amazing Appointment Setter?
- Enthusiasm about the product
- An outgoing personality
- Ability to stand for periods of 4 - 5 hours
- Transportation to and from events (this would require having a car or using public transportation)
- Strong project management, customer service and relationship building skills
- Effective written and verbal communication, able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific and varied audiences
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output, ensuring accurate information for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively solve problems, think creatively, make decisions and take action, exercising independent judgment
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude and work independently with little guidance
If you have these qualities, we want to meet you NOW!
Wages discussed at time of interview and/or hire.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry