Director of AccountingCompensation:
To apply for this Associate Director, Accounting Global role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com) In the subject line, type "Associate Director, Accounting Global role"
• Lead and assist in the due diligence process of potential targets. Responsible for assessing the financial and accounting information, pre-deal valuation assessment as well assessing any additional accounting implications as a result of the transaction.
• Manage external business partners in the financial due diligence and pre-deal valuation work. Align conclusions with the external audit team.
• Seek alignment of various senior stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure all transaction implications are communicated, understood and aligned upon.
• Lead purchase accounting for completed acquisitions, including valuation procedures and conclude on other complex technical accounting areas.
• Assess US GAAP and policy differences for newly acquired entities.
• Provide training and support to the finance leaders of newly acquired businesses.
• Collaborate with the Internal Controls team on Sarbanes-Oxley adoption and assist in implementation and roll out of key controls.
• Collaborate with other cross functional teams to ensure a consistent and efficient process when working with the new business.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Commerce, Business Administration or similar degree
- CPA required
- Strong Accounting background with meaningful M& A experience
- Minimum of 10 or more years of experience in Accounting
- Experience within Accounting for a multinational company or BIG 4 accounting firm
- Hyperion and SAP experience is strongly preferred
- Extremely systems savvy with exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with leading offsite teams and third parties
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Director, Accounting Global
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles